Friday, April 13, 2012

21st Birthday

For my birthday Tyson worked all day and I stayed home and watched TV. Not too exciting. Once Tyson got off work we went and ate a Applebees and his parents came along with us. Kyle and I have the same birthday so we went over to Naomi's and had ice cream cake.
Sunday we went to Naomi's to watch conference and she made pancakes!


Birthday Presents, still waiting on some scriptures that were ordered a month ago...

My mom was going to come up Tuesday but I was going to be going down on Wednesday to help Abigail clean. So I told my mom not to come up. On Thursday we went to dinner at The Purple Fez (I think that's what it's called). Abigail and Walter bought me dinner. It was pretty yummy and then I brought the extra ice cream cake down so that they could all help me eat it! 


I am officially legal to do just about anything now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment