Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eye Surgery

Tyson had eye surgery on May 3rd. He is so happy to finally have someone do something about it. All the doctors he went to in Cedar wouldn't do anything. They just give him eye drops and send him on his way. He finally decided to go down to St. George's Eye Institute and within a month the problem has been solved. He had some stones in his tear duct. Your tear duct is suppose to only be like a millimeter but these stones were like 2 and 3 millimeters. It was causing his eye not to drain properly. He now has a tube in his eye and will get it taken out in June.

They put him under so he was totally out of it but there wasn't anything really funny that he said. He just asked the same questions over and over. Let's just say I repeated myself a couple times that day and a little the next day!

We got the stones, but for some reason we can't find them anymore. I think Tyson lost them!!! I was going to put a picture of them on here so you would understand a little bit better, but I have looked in all the possible places I can think of and no luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment