Friday, June 8, 2012

Ashlynn's Blessing

Tyson and I headed down to Mesquite. Ashlynn was being blessed on the 3rd so we went down on Friday to hang out. On Saturday we went to the Rec Center to go swimming. Rose and Layne came down for the blessing. It was so fun to hang out with them too.


Sunday was the blessing. Ashlynn is a little cutie and her dress was beautiful also.


My little shadow! She wouldn't go to anyone for a while. And she wanted me to help her do everything. It's a good thing she is cute!








I don't know why it turned.

This one too..


We had lunch/dinner out at my moms house. Once everyone was gone Abigail and my mom were trying to get a good picture of Ashlynn. Katelee and I were playing with the fan and a balloon. She thought it was pretty cool.



I think someone else was taking a picture and their flash messed it up. But isn't she just a little cutie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment