Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 29th- Four Wheeling

Bryce (Tyson's friend) is down for a while and one of the things he wanted to do was go four wheeling. So Tonya and Brent and  Autumn and Caleb let us borrow their four wheelers. We are really grateful for them. We had a little bit of a rough start but we finally made it out to the Parawon Gap. Tyson and I had went for a drive one day and saw trails out there and ever since he has wanted to ride out there. We had a great time and good laughs!




We stopped for a minute to let the four wheeler cool down and Tyson left his sun glasses on the fourwheeler (which I didn't know) but some how they ended up under my foot. So I broke his sun glasses. They have lasted him about 5 years so, It is a good thing I was thinking about getting him some new ones for his birthday!

Parawon Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment