Thursday, October 11, 2012

2 YEARS


We have been married for 2 years! 
We celebrated with Tyson working all day. Me staying home doing nothing! 
When Tyson got off work we went to Dinner at Rusty's Steakhouse. And then Tyson had homework due the next day so we spent the night doing homework at the school! Happy Anniversary to us!!!
Our card from my parents. And the only picture I took of us today.


I have wanted a blender fro a while because I like to make smoothies but I broke our last one. So YAY for smoothies now!
Tyson got Sunglasses (they were expensive so they are his birthday present too) But something little for him was a back scratcher and Zingers. I had told him we weren't going to spend a lot of money this year but I guess he didn't get the memo with me. So, I was the bad wife and didn't get anything great from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment