Friday, September 13, 2013

Update

I think its time for an update since we don't ever do anything exciting...

Tyson- He switched to morning classes a while ago because he got a new job. Originally he was working at Jiffy Lube with no potential for growth and making practically nothing. So when he heard of a new job he jumped on it and is now working for a Ford Dealership. He now goes to school at 7:30AM-12:00PM then work from 1:00PM-6:00PM or whenever he gets off. Then every other Saturday he works. He has been doing really in his classes as well. He has gotten top in the class 4/5 or 5/6 times. I can't remember how many he has taken so far! He also got a new calling to be in the Young Men. So I don't ever see him on Tuesdays anymore. He is a very busy man! But I am so proud of him for doing so well in school (not that it seems hard just takes a lot of time) and serving faithfully. He has a lot on his plate right now but still takes the time to be with me. He has been such a good help to me as I kinda struggle being in Phoenix.

Hannah- I am working as a temp for Apartment Complexes. I get switched around so much that it has become hard to enjoy what I do. I am constantly learning new ways to do things at each place I go to. And I never know what my schedule will be. But don't get me wrong I appreciate the work. :) So if anyone out there (that is reading this) has hookups in Phoenix, Please let me know! I need a regular job not this getting shuffled around everywhere stuff! I also have a calling to teach the CTR 6 Class. Lets just say... its a challenge sometimes. There are usually 8-11 kids in the class. Sometime it gets a little hectic but I am definitely learning a lot!

As you see we are always busy with work so that is why we don't get out much and do fun things! Although, we do have tickets to a baseball game coming up! So more on that to come....

Last Friday we did go on a little date to Texas Roadhouse then Red Boxed a movie and had a little movie night! But, I was so exhausted and ended up falling asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment