Sunday, February 16, 2014

Home Visit

We took a QUICK trip home for Bryce's Reception. Tyson and him grew up together and are best friends so of course we couldn't miss that! 
We left EARLY morning on Saturday and stopped in Mesquite for breakfast at Virgin River with my family and then headed up to Cedar.

Breakfast with one of my favorites. I think we have missed each other!
Bryce and Brooke had a beautiful reception. We are so happy for them and maybe one day will be able to visit them in the far away land of Virginia!

Best Friends
Their car kinda got destroyed!

Sunday we got up and went to Church with Tyson's mom and dad and then headed down to Mesquite to have lunch with my family. We picked an awesome weekend to visit because my Aunt and Uncle were visiting from Texas. We had fun visiting and eating yummy food with them. We were back on the road to come to Phoenix that evening... Like a said quick trip... But so worth it to see everyone!


I missed my little nieces!

Cooking Lunch

Tyson is so good with the kids!


The Girls


Aunt Sandi and my Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment