Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

Well I have attempted my first time at making Cinnamon Rolls. I will have to say I think I did quite well! Lately on Fridays after our first class at 9 (which gets over at 10) Tyson and I go to Great Harvest and get a Cinnamon Roll for breakfast. These things are big too... I will have to get a picture sometime! And also we went down to Mesquite on Tuesday and Tyson went to Court on Wednesday. (That's another story!) Abigail made some cinnamon rolls Tuesday while we were there, and they were so good! So this is our third time this week having them. Although they are not exactly healthy they are very delicious, and we should probably cut back a little! We brought some to family dinner on Sunday and they got eaten very quickly so I guess they weren't that bad!! But let's just say I probably won't be making them again for a while!*Rising*
This was the very last one, I forgot to take some other pictures. So you get to see the not-so-great-looking one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment