Monday, February 14, 2011

1 year

The flowers Tyson got me Last year!

Tyson and I had our first date on February 12, 2010... Now a year later we are married... WOW, he must have done something right. Well now that I think about it, he didn't really do much right that first date! First of all, he freaked me out with sending me a dozen roses. Gosh, I didn't even know the guy and I was already getting flowers from him! (But they were Pink ones so they were as bad as red ones!) Oh and embarrassing me soo much with a singing valentine... Then on our date he never opened the door and the best part was at the end he kicked me out of his car at the end! Didn't even walk me to the door! He just said, K see ya later! I wonder who taught this kid how to go on a date!!!
Well a year later he did do it right so I guess that makes up for it. Not to mention its probably been the first or maybe second time he has opened the door for me! But that's okay. The way I see it is I am fully capable of opening a door!!!
We went to dinner at La Fiesta and then went and hung out with some friends. It was great to go out again and remember how it all began!

I guess I will put Valentines day on here too, Tyson got me flowers and chocolate. I got him the movie Inception. (It is so hard to get boys stuff for Valentines day) We didn't do very much because we had just went out on Saturday. Instead we watched the Bachelor! I love my husband and am thankful for all he does for me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment