Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29, 2011

Today has been an eventful day... Well Tyson leaves for work at 8AM on Saturdays (and doesn't come home till 6PM) so I usually have nothing to do. To pass time I went with Naomi to the gym. (I go by myself sometimes too, just not very often) I ran/walked 2 miles and then started to lift. We were watching people walk into a class so we looked to see what class it was, it was Zumba class. We decided to try it out, and I came to realize 1-I do not know how to shake my butt 2-I am not coordinated at all. It wasn't a hard work out because by the time the song was over I was finally getting the steps down. Maybe one day we will go back and actually get a workout!!! After we came home and showered we made potatoes, eggs, and sausage. Then we went to the store. Tyson and I hadn't been for at least 2 weeks and that's uncommon for us. So unfortunately groceries were about $80, and it feels like we didn't even get anything... Oh well, I guess that's life.
Naomi had to go to work so I decided to start a project. At work because
there is nothing to do I like to look at Blogs. I found this one with crafts. http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2011/01/chalkboard-conversation-hearts.html They had a cool lookin' easy thing to do so I decided to give it a shot. It really was easy but because I'm not a crafty person at all it doesn't look that great! And Valentines day is coming up I thought it would be fun to decorate the house a little. And when I say little I really mean little. That's about all I can hand
le!


All I used was
wood, chalkboard paint, and chalk, very simple!













Oh, and after Tyson got home we went and got pizza for Naomi and then went and hung out with Bailey and Josh. We talked about going to Hawaii or just on a vacation during the summer. I would love to get away for a while but GOOD LUCK right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment