Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OUT WITH THE OLD... IN WITH THE NEW

We just got a new bedroom set from Tyson's Grandpa. At first I was very reluctant to take it but now I realize it is much better then our plastic drawers we have been using. We have been sleeping on a full and so we are excited to have a queen size bed now! Even though it's not really much bigger it seems like a big difference right now!
On Martin Luther King Jr. Day we did not have school so we went Mattress shopping... Who knew is would be so difficult. After laying on mattress after mattress, we finally got the one we liked and thought was most comfortable. I really don't know what type of mattress is it but whatever it is its pretty comfortable! I just remember it has 1000 springs (whatever that means). I have been having lower back pains a little after we got married so I am hoping that this new mattress will help my back!
Our Plastic Drawers Old bed...Type of MattressDresser
New Bed... With New Comforter



No comments:

Post a Comment