Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update

Well... First of all, my charger on my computer stopped working so I haven't really had anything to update on and school started up again. I feel like I have been overloaded with homework and work. Lately I have been working 6AM-10AM Tuesday and Thursdays and then going to all my classes. It has become a challenge to stay alert because I am always so tired but I'm getting through it! (I work other days too) Tyson goes to school also but right after goes to work until 7PM. So I don't really see him much. By the time he gets home we eat dinner and then do homework and go to bed. We are a pretty boring couple!!
Second, I haven't really had anything to update on because we not very exciting. During the break we both tried to get in as many hours at work as we could before school started so that is mostly what our break consisted of... Work...

Mostly...We have been just having a good ol' time staying busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment