Monday, March 21, 2011

News

In case you haven't heard yet... Tyson and I will moving to Lancaster, Pennsylvania for the summer. I don't really know all the details but we will be leaving the beginning of May, probably the 6th. Tyson will be selling security systems for Select Security. And I will be working in the office. We are excited to see what else is out there in the world instead of just in Utah. We figure if he doesn't do well it will be about what we could be making here in Cedar City. And we aren't making that much here!! So hopefully he will do really well but if not we have my income in the office...
We went to Salt Lake on the 11th of March and ate at Rodizio's Grill (which is AMAZING!) with the owner of this company and we really liked him. We thought it was really cool that the owner came and met us before we went out there. He was really nice and answered any question we had and just got to know us more. I think we are excited to go but then freaked out at the same time. Just because we don't really know what to expect and we don't know anyone out there. But it will be a good learning experience for both of us. And we will be away from family so we might appreciated what we have here. That is going to be the hardest part for me is being away from my family!


I guess this is where a lot of Amish live. So that could be interesting!!! If all else fails we will be able to see something that we don't usually see!
(Trying to stay positive!!!)

2 comments:

  1. So I really want to take a trip up the coast this summer because we have friends and family from Florida to Connecticut and its my 10 yr high school reunion. (ah!) So help me convince Thomas cause it would be so fun to come see you while you are there! My dad lived in Lancaster as a kid too so I'd love to see the area.
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to try the Amish food while you are out there!!! It is SO YUMMY!!! Everything is homemade and they sell it for cheap. I would eat out every day if I lived back there!!! I'm so excited for your little adventure that you will have this summer! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete