Monday, March 21, 2011

Temple- March 19, 2011

We got back from Disneyland on Thursday and went to dinner with my mom, Abigail, Walter, and Katelee. We went to Los Lupes. And of course it was yummy!!! Tyson had to be to work on Friday morning but decided to stay the night and drive back up to Cedar the next morning. I had an Orthodontist and Dentist appointment on Friday so I stayed home and my mom brought me to St. George on Saturday to meet Tyson half way. We decided to go to the Temple. We haven't been back since we got married. I never wanted to go alone because I don't know what to do and I probably won't for a long time. So it was nice to have my mom there to help me. (Thanks Mom for driving me up to St. George and helping me!)


I am so grateful for the blessings we receive from going to the Temple. And that we can be with our Families Forever. I don't know what I would do without my Family and I love them so much! I am also grateful that Tyson and I will be together forever too. Going to the temple makes me realize I need to go back as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment