Sunday, July 10, 2011

Car Show

Tyson was so excited to go to the Car Show this year. I honestly could care less about it, but it makes him happy, so I trekked along! Ü Honestly though it wasn't that bad because while he looked at the cars when we walked by I looked on the other side of the street at the booths and a few cars here and there!
These were the COOLEST cars, in my opinion! Tyson would definitely disagree!!! 
NOTICE: The Bug has Eye Lashes! 

We went to dinner after we were done looking at the cars. We went to a Mexican place called Lefty's. It was really good and we got free dessert for ordering two entrees (only on Saturday). We had yummy fried ice cream.
 This was a Mexican Restaurant with American Language! We had a good laugh! 

We couldn't decide what to do after so we just went to his parents house and I played the piano and then we went and sat outside and just relaxed. It's always great to just be able to relax and have a carefree day! I love my husband for turning what seems to be boring days into the best days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment