Monday, July 25, 2011

Rained Out

Tyson and I went with his parents fishing up at Yankee Meadows. While they were fishing we went for a four wheeler ride. We got up the mountain some and then it started to rain. Tyson couldn't get wet for some odd reason so we headed back down the mountain. He said, "I'm too sweet, I will melt." Who knows how he comes up with that stuff. And, "I can't get my hair wet!" Sometimes I wonder about that boy!!! Although I will say its a good thing we left when we did because when we got back to the truck to was raining cats and dogs! Well it was just raining pretty hard. We sat in the truck for a while and played checkers and then when it let up a little bit Tyson and his dad got everything back in the truck and loaded up the four wheeler. It was a quick trip, but fun while it lasted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment