Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Little Things in Life

 A while ago (more like a month ago) Tyson was kinda down because he didn't get the job that he really wanted. I was at work one day and was blog surfing, what I usually do.  http://www.thedatingdivas.com/ I came upon something that I thought was cute so I had Naomi bring my some Stock Paper so I could make it some what decent and I made Tyson this.....I actually hide them in  his drawers and he didn't find it for the longest time.



* This one came with a bag of M&M's

Its not much but it's something that he likes and it's fun for me to find silly things to do for him.
P.S. I have had this post for a while I just never really wanted to post it! But today was a perfect day! 
(A month later...)
Well today when I got home from work I had a little surprise waiting for me.
My diamond in my ring was loose so Tyson took it in to get it fixed. It's been weird not having it. Because I was at work all day I asked Tyson if he went to go get it and he told me he forgot! But I think this was much better than just giving it to me!!! I have the BESTEST Husband ever!!!

It's definitely the little things in life that make it worth living!!!
***So I challenge you readers out there to do something silly or serious, whatever, for your significant other, it'll make their day, I promise!!!! It totally made mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment