Monday, August 22, 2011

School

Summer went by way too fast and now School has started and..... it is looking like there is going to be LOTS of studying this semester. Something I am not entirely excited about. I only go to class Monday, Wednesday, Friday and only 2 classes. The other 3 are online. This is the first time I have done so many classes online so we will see how I end up liking it. For Tyson, I really have no idea what he is taking but he goes from 9AM-12PM everyday except Monday which will be 9AM-3PM with no breaks, and he is also working full time still. He is going to be one busy, under slept man! But I am grateful for him to be working so hard.
This semester is going to be a busy one. But I guess all we can do is jump into to it. Ready or Not School has started...


No comments:

Post a Comment