Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Salt Lake Week

This past week I went up to Salt Lake area with my mom. I didn't have to work and Tyson had to work just about every night except Thursday. We also had the Teerlink Reunion on Saturday so that was another excuse why I left! We left on Tuesday and came back on Sunday. My mom and I had a nice time with lots of shopping and visiting relatives.THANKS Mother for taking me with you, I LOVE YOU!!!!



On Friday we went to the Jordan River temple with my Aunt Rose and Uncle Layne and my Great Aunt Shirley!



Later that day Tyrel had a football/Scrimmage game that we went to and watched him play. Makes me miss High School and the football games they were always great!


Saturday we had our Family Reunion at a Lake. We had lots of yummy food and good company. 
My dad was able to come and didn't have to be on the road so it was fun to be able to spend some time with just my parents and I. We wish some more people were able to come but it was still a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment