Monday, November 28, 2011

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I was on Facebook Monday morning and noticed that one of my cousins posted a link saying stuff about his brother, David Darger and how he was so amazing and he will be missed. I was really confused at first but then I kept looking at other family members and notice that my cousin had passed away in a car accident. It was very unexpected. But I remember David as being so happy and upbeat. He always had something funny to say and was just all around a fun person to be around. Friday the 18th Tyson, Kyle, Naomi, and I all drove up to Provo together and stayed the night. The funeral was on Saturday. We had a lunch and visited with family. It was nice to see so many people that I hadn't seen for a while. After we went to Cabelas with Abigail and Walter to let Katelee see the animals. Then we drove home.


My mom's brothers and sisters with their spouses
Making funny faces, or just being themselves
Teerlink Family
Having fun
At Cabelas

At Cabelas looking at the fish

No comments:

Post a Comment