Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year Tyson and I went down to my mom's house. Because of the funeral my aunts and uncles from Missouri were still down. It was great to be able to see them a little bit more and hang out and have a yummy dinner together.

Us on Thanksgiving


Abigail and Katelee

Katelee and Grandma

After dinner/lunch we went shooting. All the boys lined up and played Annie Oakley. It was a little scary having so many guns around.


Tyson shooting
Boys lining up to play

Caleb throwing the skeets
Getting ready to shoot

I am very grateful for my wonderful husband who does so much for me and puts up with me! Who always is making me laugh and making sure I am happy! I love you Tyson!!!


Around 10 that night Abigail, Tyson and I went to St. George to go Black Friday Shopping. We got a couple good deals but I don't know if I'm really that big of a fan of big crowds and HUGE lines. Not sure if I want to go back next year. So now we are pretty much done Christmas shopping. ( Will have to stay connected to see what we got!!!)


 Hope you all had a  
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment