Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

Tyson and I spent the night at his parents house and then were woken up at 6AM. We opened presents and then got ready for church. We went to church at Tyson's home ward. We then went back to his parents house and took a nap and had a yummy lunch!

Lots of presents

It was a little too early

Pretty happy boy :)


Tyson and his Tie

She was so happy and loved her little piano
Tyson got me vinyl

And a keyboard
And a jacket, because he doesn't like my Bulldog Sweaters!

And we got a WII!!!Well mostly Tyson!
After lunch we came back home and Tyson took a nap while I watched one of my new movies. Then we went back to Tyson's parents house and had left overs for dinner and played games! I love being with family, we always have a good time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment