Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Final Countdown

As of right now I have 7 Hours and 6 Minutes till I am....

Today is my last day working in the Call Center. I came and worked for the same departments the summer before my senior year. When I left they said after I graduate I could come work in the call center. It has kinda been a family job. Both my sisters and brother in law have worked here. It has been one of the easiest job I think. Sit on your butt and answer phones! Or watch shows and get paid to do it! But I do kinda have mixed feelings about leaving. I think mostly I will miss the pay check, even though its never that much but it was nice while it lasted. Now I get to stay at home and NOT get paid to watch tv! 
But I am grateful for the job I had. And the learning/growing experience. I might miss it a little!
Hopefully I can find something to occupy my time now, sitting at home all day might be a challenging job in itself!
Now I am one of these people....

No comments:

Post a Comment