Sunday, June 23, 2013

Scottsdale Car Show

Tyson found out that there is a Car Show in Scottsdale every Saturday so we had to go check it out. It ended up being pretty big and had more people then we were expecting. We thought it would end at 8 because that is what it was scheduled for so we got there about 7 to walk around. Well... It didn't really seem to start until 8. About 7:30 a ton of cars started pulling in. We were getting ready to leave but ended up sitting in our car just watching them all pull in. I would say it was much more comfortable than walking around. We did end walking around again to see all the new cars that pulled in. 

I'm sure this is just one of many shows I will see in my life time! Never thought I would learn so much about cars!

Half a bug. If you can notice there are no doors and there is a little wind up thing on the back. It looked like an old toy car. Also, I thought it was the coolest car!

Watching the show from our car! And a really nice Mercedes.

Our view! There were tons of Camaros & Honda's all super charged.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment