Sunday, June 23, 2013

Teerlink Reunion

I was able to go home for our Teerlink Reunion. Although, It wasn't as fun as I was expecting because.... I had to get my wisdom teeth out. As my dad would say I don't have any more wisdom! :(
I left Phoenix on Monday, my mom was pretty excited because Jared just moved to Vegas and she was feeling lonely! We went to town to go to the store and decided to bring Katelee home with us. She makes everything more entertaining. We washed all the window inside and out on Tuesday.

Pictures are mostly  going to tell my week so be prepared!


Katelee had fun playing with the water hose and jumping on the tramp.


I even let her drive the car but lets just say her attention span isn't very long!

We even decided to go see the animals while the sun was going down.
 Wednesday I went to Abigail's and helped her clean her house!

Thursday was a pretty miserable day... I was so nervous to get my wisdom teeth out because this was the first surgery I have ever had. I also don't do well with medical stuff.
My waking up story isn't all that great.  I just remember waking up crying and I didn't know why. I think it was just all the emotion before hand. I don't remember the drive to see Jared but I remember him making fun of me and while sitting in the car I was getting hot flashes and felt like I couldn't breathe. I remember the drive home and everything after that. I was really light headed and could hardly walk around so I just laid on the couch with ice on my cheeks. If I would get up I would feel like I was going to pass out.
 
I had 4 pulled but the doctor threw the other one away or they lost it. I'm not sure what happened to it. They didn't really tell us much when we left.

My left side hardly hurt but my right side has been so painful
 Friday morning we packed up and headed to Ferron to see the family!

Can't believe how big she is getting.


Saturday was spent at the lake.





 Saturday Night we had a little talent show and sang around the campfire.

The Family that was there. We are missing A LOT!
Aunts and Uncles. Only 3 of the 12 couldn't come.

Grandparents




Shem reciting his poems


Jessica doing a hula-hoop dance. She did such a good job.
Sunday some of the family went to church but I wasn't really feeling up to it and I didn't bring my church clothes. 

Seriously didn't think my cheeks were that big but looking back now... HOLY COW!!!
Monday I came back to Phoenix and had a nice little surprise when I got home!!

After being gone a week this is what I came home to. I would say my husband is pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment