Thursday, June 16, 2011

Memories

Today at work I was SOO bored. For my job we are able to paint and because I am not scheduled I go and paint to get some extra hours. I was thinking today I really wish my sister was with me so that I could have someone to talk to. Usually it was Abigail and I that would go in together because Naomi had another job.
But let me do a little Recap...The summer before my senior year I came up to Cedar and worked with my sisters at this same job. It was much more entertaining then, and today was one of those days I wished one of them were there with me. It never has been a very entertaining job but it is a job! We used to listen to music, talk, and sing together! Much more fun then being by yourself. Mostly today brings back fun memories of painting together... :)




I love my sisters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment