Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Missouri



On Thursday morning we left Tennessee and headed to Missouri to see some family. We stayed at my aunt Teela's house Thursday night and just visited with them. 
Friday we went and visited my Grandpa and Grandma and then headed over to Louisburg to hang out with Sonya's family. While there we went to some Amish stores and got some candy and a Potato Peeler,(They are the best ones out there I think! I love my mom's and decided I needed one for myself!) and some Ranch Seasoning! I was so excited to finally get some because I loved it when our dad put them in the Mashed Potatoes! After we went and looked around at a couple stores we went back home and got ready to go to a BBQ/ Camp out thingy with their church. It was quite interesting we had a sermon I guess it what you would call it and we sang lots of songs!
Saturday morning Sonya's family made us breakfast and then we were on our way home. We ended up stopping in Denver because we didn't want to drive all the way through the night!
 As we were leaving my grandparents house we saw some Zebra's! Tyson had to stop in the middle of the road and take a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment