Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEW YORK CITY

Because we were so close to NYC we really wanted to go, well I wanted to go. I had been before but I wanted Tyson to see The Big Apple.
 
 We first went to New Jersey to Carlos's Bakery. I was so so excited to go see the bakery because I always watch Cake Boss on TV. While we were driving I just mentioned we could go and Tyson said ok. I started to freak out a little bit because I was so excited, and he just made fun of me. He has no idea how cool that was to me. We really wanted to go in but the line was a 2 hour wait and we kinda wanted to see other stuff that day!
 The Delivery Truck!
 Us in Central Park... We didn't walk very far into it instead we looked up the address to the Temple.
 Globe of the World
 New York Temple. Tyson did not really like that it was just on the street. He just thought it was really different and that another building is hooked on to it. But its still really pretty.

 Time Square

 Trying to get a picture with the Time Square thingy! Not working out so well!
 That's a little bit better!
 They are turning ground zero in to a Museum. The way I understand it is there is going to be a big hole in ground with water going in to it. It looked cool in the picture! So you just have to go see it for yourself when it gets finished!


Getting on the Subway. My eyes hurt when I put my contacts in in the morning so I had to wear my glasses and the flash I guess made my glasses all shiny.Not the best picture ever.


New York isn't what its all talked up to be, I personally could care less for the big city but I guess it's just all part of the experience!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should go back to carlos bakery and wait the two hours to see if it's worth it. I watch that show with Jessica all the time.

    ReplyDelete