Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Weekend Post

Saturday night Tyson and I stayed at his brother Cory's house with their kids. Cory was out of town and needed someone to stay there with them.

And then on Sunday Tyson had to teach Sunday School (his last week before we leave). After that Tyson and I went to Minersville for our little nephew, Tytan's, birthday! We had dutch oven and it was so good! (Thanks Caleb and Autumn) After we ate Tyson and I went to the park to see what the kids were doing.... How nice would it be to have as much energy as all those kids have. They were all playing on the merry-go-round and having a great time.
Kids Playing on the Merry-Go-Round

Tyson and Tytan

When we went back to the house they had birthday cake and ice cream.
Tytan and His Cake


When we were done there we went home and took a nap. Which was a bad idea, but it felt so good. I used to take naps all the time but with school being so busy I have stopped myself from sleeping during the day and I try to go to bed early. BUT ONLY 7 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! and then finals! But after that we are outta here and on our way to Pennsylvania...

No comments:

Post a Comment