Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30

I feel like I am only updating on weekends. I guess that just means we have no life during the week except school and work.
So this weekend... I went down to Mesquite with Bailey and Naomi. On Friday we didn't have school, it was our study day. (And NO I did not study!) We left Cedar around 4 and stopped in Beaver Dam to drop some boxes off. When we got to Mesquite, Bailey dropped Naomi and I off at Abigails house and then we went to dinner at The Diner... I was glad that I went down because my dad happened to be able to come home. Since I won't be seeing any of my family for about four months I am glad I got to go home before we leave. This was the last time possible time I could down.
I think I'm going to miss Katelee the most!!! JK. I'm sure I will miss everyone equally!


We started to bring some stuff to our storage shed. It is kinda depressing knowing that we will be gone in 5 days. BUT we will be back. At least that is what I have to keep telling myself.

This is just our first load! There are many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment