Sunday, April 3, 2011

Not A Teenager Anymore...

We went to my parents house because it was Conference so we didn't have to be at Church on Sunday. And It was MY BIRTHDAY!!! We went down on Saturday but stopped in St. George to eat at Olive Garden with Autumn and Caleb. It was Autumn's birthday Saturday and my birthday Sunday so we went to dinner together.

Sunday we watched Conference and played Monopoly. We had pork chops for dinner then later had Ice Cream Cake!

I have been on my mom's cell phone plan and Tyson wanted to get me off and on his plan. He would not tell me anything and I asked probably a million times what he was getting me. Well he got me a FANCY new phone (the HTC 4GLite, I don't really know much but it is FANCY!) and on his plan. My mom gave me a book with wedding pictures. Tyson's family gave me a gift card! And Abigail and Walter gave me some money! Thanks everyone. I had a great birthday!

Present from my Mother!Tyson wrapped that! Can you tell?

PHONEI just like this picture!

Talking to my DadHe was telling me all the cool things on it!

I am not a teen anymore! Tyson keeps saying, "Hey, I'm not married to a teenager anymore!!!" So I guess that is a good thing for him, but a little weird for me to be 20... That is OLD!!! JK

1 comment:

  1. YOUR ONE OOOOLLLLDDDD FART!!!! but dont worry girly i like old farts much better then fresh ones :))LOVE U
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    -Bailey

    ReplyDelete