Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Clark County Fair

Saturday morning Tyson went to work at 8 and I went down to Mesquite. It was snowing all the way until St. George where it was raining. Naomi, Abigail, my mom and Dahlen all went down to the Fair. I was surprised at how cold it was down there. I knew the weather wouldn't be good but I didn't think it would be that bad. It ended up raining and hailing on us! It was a fun quick trip but I will have to admit it was much better then sitting at home all day while Tyson works for 10 hours.

Jared getting his Steer ready to sell. Abigail and I in the FREEZING cold!
*Mother and Father*

Sunday morning I drove back up to Cedar so that I could go to church with Tyson. After church we went to dinner with Tanisha's family and Cory's kids. Cobe make chicken enchiladas which were so good!!
The weekends are not long enough anymore. I need one more day just to relax before school again on Mondays, but that doesn't ever seem to happen. And not to mention the stress of trying to get rid of our apartment before May 1st is making both of us a little annoyed because we can't find anyone to come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment