Friday, May 13, 2011

First Week

This first week of work has been.... interesting??? I don't know what to call it. It is A LOT of learning and hands on stuff. As of right now there are 5 people in the office doing stuff (or sitting around, just depends on the sales). Then after 5pm we add 2 more people to come help us. Sometimes there isn't really much to do and so it seems point less for them to even come in but they still do...
The beginning of June, 1 other person and myself will move to a different office which will be in Stroudsburg. Sales Reps are also going to be moving... (Lucky us, we get to pack everything up again and we just unpacked!) So we both are trying to learn everything fast so we be on our own and know what we are doing. It will be a little crazy when we move out there, but hopefully we will get by...

On Tyson's end.... He says, "It's the hardest thing I have ever done in my life." He has been knocking by himself for 2 days now and has not had much success, But it will come! (I hope)

So we have to have this badge thing... It lets us in the door. And they are Hideous... Every single person's face is scrunched up! Some are worse then others...But it's embarrassing, so I thought I would share what we have to wear everyday!!! These pictures don't really do justice but just trust me on this one... It's bad!


Other then that our days consist of Work and laying around in the mornings, and falling asleep to watching movies at night!

1 comment:

  1. OH JUST COME HOME ALREADY!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!
    :'( YEAH THEM ARE MY TEARS AND THEY ARE REAL!
    XOXO, BAILEY

    ReplyDelete