Friday, May 13, 2011

Random

Just a few random things we have seen while we have been out in Pennsylvania... Well just mostly our shopping trip to good old WALMART!

$4 a gallon Milk- SOOO CRAZY from what we are used to. It's only $2 and something in Utah. Here it's double, and of course we had to buy 2 for Tyson to drink, because I won't drink it unless its with cereal!

Butter- This is so weird to me and I don't know why but... I can't believe its not butter... Well the butter we see in Utah... It's so weird seeing butter in a square package instead of a rectangle one!! And then long cubes... ???
Tortilla's- We usually ALWAYS have tortillas and walmart only had 10 in a package instead of like 24... or whatever it is... We looked all over the isle hoping to find more in a package, but no luck. I was not very happy. And yes we bought 2 packages. We can't just have 10 tortillas we need more then that!
Sorry this post is so random but I find these things weird that on one side of the country is totally different then the other side. Anyway... Whoever reads this I hope you HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment