Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain Adventure

So the weather here is a little crazy. The past 3 maybe more days it has been raining. When it rains here it really RAINS. It's not like a sprinkle. But... the sales reps went to Erie because of the bad weather so Tyson has not been home since Tuesday but they are coming back tomorrow and I'm so excited to have him back... Well with him being gone I have had to drive to work. Today while driving to work it was POURING rain. Like buckets coming out of the sky!!! It was so scary. I ended up pulling off to the side of the road because I could not see anything. I sat there for probably 5-10 minutes to let it pass by. But definitely one of the scariest things I have had to drive in. Even when I have driven in snow it hasn't ever been that bad. As you can see from the picture that was taken inside the car looking out the front window... You can't see through it... And we had the wind shield wipers going like crazy. I had just turned them off when I took the picture! It was a scary experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment