Sunday, May 22, 2011

Washington DC Temple


During the week we had plans to go to the Temple on Saturday. With all of the drama that happened the day before we didn't know what was really going on but still wanted to go... so we did!!! And I am so grateful we did! The Washington DC Temple so beautiful inside and out. Matt and Mandy came with us so we weren't there by ourselves so that that was fun. I was so amazed at how awesome this temple was. Well they are all awesome but its not the same as the St. George one that I am used to. It was a great new experience.
After going to the temple and walking around we were hungry and decided to go to I HOP. We stayed in a hotel Saturday night so we could go site seeing the next day...
Here are the pictures that we took... Well most of them.
Someone was hungry and in a hurry... And didn't want to take pictures!

But he endured one more... Well two or three more!!!



Leaving the Temple. I'm so thankful we had the opportunity to attend the temple. I am so grateful for the blessing we receive from going to the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment